Thursday, January 04, 2007

Welcome to my thoughts

Welcome! Welcome!

Lets give a round of applause for the man that made this all happen.....STEVE!! *general merry making and glass clinking occurs* Thanks to him I am now.........INTERNATIONAL. HA! Soon I will be able to post my thoughts on a much larger and possibly more prone to judge me stage. I must consider this in future ventures, but as for now I am still celebrating that I can post pictures finally and also get feed back from you....see incentive to write to me.....it's like dangling a cookie/biscuit (for the Brit audience) in front of you to see your reaction.....who will take the bait? We shall see in the next installment of....ummmm this?

But indeed consider yourself welcome to what I have come to refer to my unreality. My present cercumstances has lead me to consider that things happen here that I don't think would occur in the large, sky filled plain which Saskatoon fills. Some of my favorite weird moments include getting dragged into a bank by a complete stranger (to be fair, months later I realized it was the Chinese character teacher at school trying to be helpful), getting "attacked" by taxi driver while walking INTO the building, watching out for motarcycles and scooters on the sidewalk (where the side walk is available of course), and my favorite...... getting hit in the shoulder from someone "brushing" past you while walking in a fairly open area. Those bastards.

I have four months to catch up on.........well I'll give myself the remaining of the year to get caught up.....I think I'm sitting pretty. Seriously the pictures that everyone has been waiting for will be coming soon. And now I'll actually feel the pressure more to take pic's. Give me time, it'll come, it'll come. Until then I miss the skies and the snow.

3 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(blinks, disbelieving)

You miss the snow...

...oh wow.

~XIX~

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Wahoo! I'm the first female to leave you a comment... I don't know if I should be proud - or if it shows how sad my lonely existence is because my computer and I are attached at the hip. -well that's what I get for taking a desk job - large amounts of free time in front of a computer!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Oops - for got to mention this part: I don't use Blogger - I use MSN Spaces. So if you want to see my bi-weekly reports of MY world - you can go here: http://samzechef.spaces.live.com/

The blogger connection is basically worthless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home