Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dec.Winter Camp

My first winter camp. Not knowing what to expect at Moonstar camp when we arrived the staff and the kids had a great time. From Monday to Friday we were playing and singing. Good camp all the way through.
My students making the posters that we showed at the introduction ceremony. The class decided to be called "Santa's Presents"..........it really made my job easier for the rest of the week.

One of my students and JIN!!! This girl kicks butt. She's a University student in Seoul. She was my co teacher for the week.

I had to try on the costume of Santa....we sang Santa Cluase is coming to town.

This was during the introduction ceremony on the first night of winter camp. We enjoyed proformances and awesome posters that every group made. This is Tim's group.

Addie's group...........you should have seen the dance that accompied it......some sort of odd Aussie reitual that involves a dance and a lot of whooping.



This was actually right before we got our students........they needed to loosen up a bit and get a back rub.

Addie gives the ole fiddle a good stroking. Addie and Tim played during the final profromance. They were great!!!


This is Tim, one of the recently departed ESL teacher. Addie and him played some music for the performance on the last day.

The there boys are mine......from school I mean....... these were also the boys who snuck out of class when they were suppose to preparing for this proformance....it's ok Kelly and I belted them with snow balls.....and gave them face washes....gentlely of course *looks around*...

Part of the game of "Mission Impossible" My team killed the other team by pairing up on them!!!

This is the view surrounding the camp!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home