Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Palace on Chuseok Oct

This is a game that the Korean Children apparently play on Chuseok.

This is right above the museum in the palace. During Chuseok (the actual day) this place was so crowded.....but it was also free to get in *thumbs up*


This is the entrance way into the Palace. This is where the huge changing of the guards ceremony took place.



The entrance into the inner palace.


I just took a picture of two small children that I didn't know.....I asked their father first!!!

This was great! I told the guys to make like a Totem pole. After we took these pictures a Korean man took our place and got his pic taken by his friend. Copy cat.


This is the changing of the guards.








Because it was Choseok there were all of these other booths that had activities for the day. Al, Krystal this is where I got your Cligraphy picture that has the charactors love, happiness and long life on it.


I'm such a tourist.

This is the throne room.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home