Thursday, January 11, 2007

New years eve sunset

The Pig is the symbol for this year. Actually it's the year of the golden pig which comes around every 600 years. That pig is golden below....it's hard to tell because it's dusk though.

Steve and I grabbed a hotel about a 5 minute walk from here.

My first view of the Pacific Ocean..........some how I thought I'd be on the other side of the ocean looking this way though. This is definitely something I will always remember. The sunset and the company.

Steve and I having fun with digital camera's.....ok we were waiting for other people to get to Busan.




This is Haeundae beach. One of seven beaches that Busan boasts of. I think this is the most famous though.



This was made for the celebration that night. When we came down after the New Year had been announced this was lite up with dozens of candles.



I don't really have any more pictures from the evening because I wasn't holding a bag!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home