Sunday, March 04, 2007

Seoul Aquarium

Ok this wasn't actually at the Aquarium, it was the night before at a really good Egyptian restaurant.


Steve and the fishes

Myself and tropical fishes.


Some of these fish were massive.

They had developed this cool area in the aquarium to look (I assume anyway) like the rain forest.


This fish was probably comparable to me standing up it was so long. I wouldn't want to go swimming with him!!


This is a giant sea turtle, or at least I'm thinking it is considering that it was about 1/2 the size of Steve. I'm gonna name him Gilbert.... the turtle not Steve.

The shark was swimming so fast a blurry picture is all we can get.......at least that's what I tell myself.


Picture of the coral.

The touch pond, with really cold water. That's me catching a feel with a star fish. I shared I gave the kid beside me one as well!


RAYS!!! These things are so cool!!


Ahh yes, what creative Koreans do with their fish..........fridge?.......or


How about a washing machine?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home