Tuesday, February 20, 2007

23rd birthday!!!

On Friday night a bunch of us went out and played cards in one of the bars we frequent. Most of the people who came out for this didn't come to Daegu to club it up. It was fine we had fun.


My girls here in South Korea. Ellen is in red and Megan's in Black.

Birthday girl pic!! Ellen's 23rd is on the forth of Feb.

At our yummy supper.

All of us that made the journey.


Birthday people. 3rd, 4th and 6th. We rock for the simple reason that I said so. I WIN!!

Before we were horribly drunk.

First club. Later we move to a different club and have an awesome time!!


This picture is mostly for Meg's sake. Yep the pole. We'll just leave it like that.



What's with the bottle?



I think everything was funny at this point.......but I have to say I wasn't the one carried back to the hotel. And I also remember the night......and who was there. lol




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home