Monday, February 12, 2007

Winter camp January

As you will soon see I took soooooo many in class pictures with my class. This winter camp went on forever, but we did get to do some fun stuff that broke up the week a bit. One of them was going to Woobang Tower Land for a bit of fun for everyone.
There were a decent amount of rides and the kids wanted to go on ALL of them of course. This was the "balloon race" .....I'm actually not sure who won......

I am soooooooo the only cool one. Notice how I'm into the ride? Yah Korean's need to loosen up on the rides hehehehe.....I don't have a picture of me taking the hands of one of my students and raising them with me.......he's a woozy


These are my girls. Coco, Gina, Jenny, Elice, Judy, Juliet, and Da Young. And just behind them you can see a few of my boys....Ryan, and Tim.


This was my entire class. Jack (my Korean co teacher) and I were in charge of the dressing room. So we had fun forcing children into costumes of the world..........and then we found ones that would fit us as well........I'm a Aboriginal person from......you know the Aboriginal areas lol. Like people would know what I was talking about anyway.


Coco and Judy. These kids were cute!! Coco was my Alice in the production Alice in wonderland, written and directed by ME!!


More kids we embarrassed. Being an authority figure is great!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home