Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Coast, Random Field and Garden

Welcome to the improv day that had us driving to the coast to gaze off into the blue and also to take some wicked pic's!

Jeongjae took some beautiful pictures while we were out. I just benefit from his talent!!!

We stopped on a random bridge and just took it all in.....well I did. The boys were just snapping pic's.






The next stop took us someplace where I could get my feet wet. The tide was out so the area looked like it was covered in green.......it was, but it was seaweed. And although I have become accustomed to eating it, I still don't want to fall on it.




This is Jeongjae. The gifted photographer!

This is a random field we stopped in. Apparently these flowers are abundant during this time along the coastal areas of Korea.











We went to a botanical garden to finish up the day. The boys took so many pictures....and I just posed.

What kind of flower is it? ........




This is funny!!! Jack and I are mid west North Americans so when we do the west side symbols we don't look like a foppish dandy. I leave the rest up to your assumptions.













1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Steve House said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Northern monkey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home