Friday, April 27, 2007

Changwon

At the start of April Steve, Dillion and I headed down to Changwon to enjoy the parade.





This was my favorite. Reminded me of the bird that drinks the water.....and keeps going back for it!!!


Dragon that breathed fire.



Steve indulged me with buying me GERBY!!!!


At the top of the rather large buildings surrounding us, they had confetti floating down from the top of these buildings. Made for a nice effect. And you know all the paper was cleaned up the next morning.







After the parade the boys decided to buy some fireworks. That was a fun time!


Mostly because the boys relived their youth and decided that "fire dances" and "fire dodging" were excellent ideas. Ellen and I were mildly amused watching this drama unfold.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home